Grenoble INP - Ensimag 2019 / 2020 (in French)
- 1ère année - Semestre 1 - Introduction à UNIX
- 1ère année - Semestre 1 - Base de la programmation impérative (BPI)
- 1ère année - Semestre 2 - Algorithmique et structures de données
- 1ère année - Semestre 2 - Projet C - IG
- 2ème année - Semestre 1 - Système d’Exploitation et Programmation Concurrente
Some teaching documents I wrote
- A visual representation to better understand C pointers.
The notion of pointers is one of the most complex thing for students starting to learn C. In the context of a class I gave, I got interesting feedback from students from which I wrote a small document illustrating how to use pointers to implement a function swapping to integers. The main purpose of the document is to give a visual representation of the memory to understand how pointers behave on a trivial example. It is available here. Please, feel free to report any error or any suggestions you may have.
- Practical introduction to LLVM.